Thursday, September 15, 2011

Special Alert!

I stopped into Ridley's and Macey's today and found some good news and some bad news. First of all, the Progresso soups that are on sale are only the ones without meat (you know, tomato, garden vegetable, ministrone, and everyone's favorite, split pea). So I was pretty disappointed about that because I was looking at some pretty good lunches for the coming fall.

However, then I slipped over to Macey's and found out there are quite a few deals that were not advertized. Some stuff is on a three day sale, and I'm not sure which day it started. I got 13oz. boxes of Cheez Its for $.79! And Don Julio tortillas for $.69! Also, Langer's Apple Juice 64oz. for $.99 but you have to buy three! (No problem the way my clan goes through it.) There are some other great deals too but you'll have to check it out. I wasn't prepared to take notes. And I don't know if it was only at the Orem store, so you may want to give the store a call. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment