Ok, we're trying out this new format. I will be posting the lists themselves. I may do it twice a week if it is helpful but at least once a week to keep everything current. So here goes:
Meat:
Ground Beef 22% fat $1.99/lb Rancho Exp.9/11
Produce:
Watermelon $.17/lb Rancho Exp.9/11
Red Grapes $.79/lb Rancho Exp.9/11
Tomatoes $.33/lb Rancho TUES - THURS ONLY
Plums $.33/lb Rancho TUES - THURS ONLY
Brown (Yellow) Onions $.20/lb Rancho Exp.9/11
Carrots 1lb bag $.33/ea. Rancho Exp.9/11
Peaches $.50/lb Rancho SAT & SUN ONLY
Other Stuff:
Nalley Chili 15oz $.89 Harmon's Exp.9/11
Nissin Top Ramen $.10 ea. Harmon's Exp.9/11
WF Tomato Sauce 8oz $.22 Harmon't Exp.9/11
Creamies 24pk $6.99 Harmon's Exp.9/11
Kraft BBQ Sauce (all flavors) 18oz $.79 Rancho Exp.9/11
Shur Savings Milk $1.99/gal. Rancho TUES -THURS ONLY
WF White or Wheat Bread 16oz $.69 Rancho Exp.9/11
Winco Deals Exp.9/11:
Shasta Cola 24pk 12oz cans $.98 (store cpn)
Bumble Bee Chunk Light Tuna 5oz. $.33 (store cpn)
Hunt's Snack Pudding 4pk $.48 (store cpn)
Langer's Apple Juice 101oz $.98 (store cpn)
There you are. I hope this works for everyone. I will update with Smith's, Macey's, and others when I get my ads. Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment