Thursday, September 29, 2011

Costco's Where Its At

In an effort to put away all the great stuff I picked up this week at the case lot sales, I got a sudden motivation to get a little more organized. (I know, who would have thought, huh?) So I updated my own personal spreadsheet I keep on Costco's prices. I'm a bit crazy, I know, but I think it helps to have a reference. I've got enough useless information in my brain without a bunch of numbers and brand names floating around in there too. Plus, I can break it down into normal product sizes instead of the ounces like they normally put on their tags. I mean, really! Who shops by the ounce?

So besides the normal monthly coupons Costco sends out, there are some other great "all the time" deals I thought you might be interested to know about. I posted a few of them on the blog just under the monthly Costco coupon deals. If you have more that you would like to add, just leave a comment and I'll check it out and add it to my personal spreadsheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment