Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Week of January 24th

Meat:
Pork Country Style Ribs $1.67/lb Ridley's Exp.1/30
Whole Chicken $.89/lb Tenochtitlan Exp.1/30
Bone-In Pork Loin End Chops $.99/lb BuyLow Exp.1/31
Beef Chuck Roast $2.59/lb BuyLow Exp.1/31
Ground Beef (15% fat) $1.79/lb BuyLow FRI & SAT ONLY
T-Bone Steak $2.99/lb BuyLow FRI & SAT ONLY
Boneless Pork Butt Roast $1.39/lb FRI & SAT ONLY
Boneless Rump or Sirloin Tip Roast $2.99/lb Smith's Exp.1/31
Beef Stew Meat $2.69/lb Rancho TUES - THURS ONLY
Pork Stew Meat $1.29/lb Rancho Exp.1/29
Eggs 1doz. $.97 BuyLow Exp.1/31

Produce:
Fuji Apples $.50/lb BuyLow Exp.1/31
Roma Tomatoes $.50/lb BuyLow Exp.1/31
Roma Tomatoes $.33/lb Tenochtitlan SAT ONLY
Iceburg Lettuce $.50/ea BuyLow Exp.1/31
Red Onions $.33/lb BuyLow Exp.1/31
Oranges $.12/lb BuyLow WED  & THURS ONLY
Broccoli $.50/lb BuyLow WED & THURS ONLY
Yellow Onions $.20/lb BuyLow WED & THURS ONLY
Avocados $.25/ea BuyLow WED & THURS ONLY
Loose Carrots $.25/lb BuyLow WED & THURS ONLY
Mangos $.50/lb Rancho Exp.1/31
Celery $.33/ea Rancho Exp.1/31
Blueberries $1.77/pint Sunflower Exp.2/1

Buy Low's ad is saying that Buy Low will match all competitors ads. This is at least the second week their ad has said this, but I haven't tried it yet. If anyone wants to check it out, please let me know how that goes.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried Buy Low since they've started matching ads, but it is a new policy. I was there a week before it started and they told me that they should automatically have the same prices as the ads for their major competitors - Smiths, Maceys, I'm not sure who else. You shouldn't even have to bring an ad in, but it doesn't hurt to make sure. But again, I haven't tried it yet.
    --Kristie Stauffer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I price matched last week at Buy Low. They did not automatically have the price and he did make me show him the ad on one of the items, but he did ring it up at the lower price.

    ReplyDelete