Thursday, August 11, 2011

To Shop or Not to Shop?

This past few weeks have been quite busy for my family. Between summer visits from cousins and grandparents, to birthdays and holidays, I often find it difficult to get my grocery shopping done. That is another great perk to the coupon shopping technique! I have been able to get through these past few weeks with only a few short trips to the store because of my stockpile. I was already stocked up on meat in my freezer and a few of the other ingredients I regularly use. So I have been able to eat and keep up our family's hygiene without worrying too much about running out.

I even took my parents on a trip to Costco just for site seeing. I ran into a friend there who thought I looked lost because I was actually looking around trying to decide what to do next. I didn't have a mission that day. We were just having fun! Imagine that, fun at a grocery store!

No comments:

Post a Comment