Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Check In

If you read this blog and would like it to continue please leave a comment. Life is hectic, and I need to know if anyone uses this blog.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Sarah!
    I just started reading this last week, but I enjoy it. But I also understand about life being hectic. Hope all is well. -- Kristie S

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never remember to come check out the blog because I don't get e-mails when you have updated the list. I only get e-mails when you do an actual posting. Is there a way to get an e-mail whenever the list is updated?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine--just click on CHECK IN or go to the bottom of the page where it gives you the option to subscribe or unsubscribe and hit "Sarah's List" where it asks you to subscribe. It will pull the grocery list up for you to view and print. I know, because I was having the same problem the first few weeks. Hugs--Aunt Jenean

    ReplyDelete