Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sloppy week!

I'm sorry to say that I sent my son out for the mail, and it was a bit windy yesterday. So some of my ads did not make it. And they don't come up very well online either. However, I do remember a few good deals from the ad I snooped out at my Mother-In-Law's house.

Green Grapes $.88/lb Sunflower Exp.3/14
Oranges $.10/lb BuyLow WED & THURS ONLY
Yellow Onions $.14/lb WED & THURS ONLY
Iceburg lettuce $.50/ea Rancho Exp.3/11
Kiwi $.12/ea Rancho TUES - THURS ONLY

Also, Ridley's and BuyLow are still doing their caselot sales this week!

And, on a happy note, (for me, that is, sad note for you) I will be on vacation next week in sunny California. So there will be no update. Consider this a week off shopping if you like. See you again in two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment