Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Week of November 29th

I didn't get my Macey's ad today, so I am sorry if I miss a great deal there.
Meat:
Beef Rump Roast $2.97/lb Sunflower Exp.12/7
Boneless Beef Cross Rib Roast $2.69/lb BuyLow Exp.12/6
Bone-In Pork Loin End Chops $1.49/lb BuyLow Exp.12/6
Chicken Drumsticks $.89/lb BuyLow Exp.12/6
Extra Lean Ground Beef (not to exceed 18% fat) $1.79/lb BuyLow FRI & SAT ONLY
Fresh Ground Chicken $1.49/lb BuyLow FRI & SAT ONLY

Produce:
Avocados $.50/ea Sunflower Exp.12/7
Green Bell Peppers $.50/ea Sunflower Exp.12/7
California Cuties Clementines 3lb bag $3.99 Smith's Exp.12/6
Braeburn Apples $.50/lb BuyLow Exp.12/6
Roma Tomatoes $.50/lb BuyLow Exp.12/6
Navel Oranges $.33/lb BuyLow Exp.12/6
Italian Squash (Zuchini) $.69/lb BuyLow Exp.12/6
Cucumbers $.33/ea BuyLow Exp.12/6
Carrots 1lb bag $.50 BuyLow Exp.12/6
Yellow Onions $.50/lb BuyLow WED & THURS ONLY
Celery $.33/ea BuyLow WED & THURS ONLY
Baby Carrots 1lb bag $.79 BuyLow WED & THURS ONLY
Bananas $.33/lb Rancho TUES - THURS ONLY
Kiwi $.17/ea Rancho TUES - THURS ONLY
Bartlett Pears $.33/lb Rancho SAT & SUN ONLY

Other Stuff:
Shur Savings Milk $1.99 Rancho TUES - THURS ONLY
Pillsbury Brownie or Cake Mix $.93 Ridley's Exp.12/5
WF Chocolate Chips $1.74 Ridley's Exp.12/5
Ritz Crackers 7.5-16oz $2.00 Smith's Exp.12/6
Nabisco Crackers (Wheat Thins & Chicken in a Buiskit pictured) 5.5-10oz $1.79 Smith's Exp.12/6
Don Julio Tortillas $.88 Smith's Exp.12/6
John Morrell Bacon 16oz. $2.99 Smith's Exp.12/6
Totino's Party Pizzas 9.8-10.9oz. $.99 BuyLow Exp.12/6
Stouffer's Lasagna Family Size 38oz. $5.99 BuyLow Exp.12/6 (You can't make a lasagna for less than that, especially if you count the time it takes.)

I don't promise to be all inclusive with my lists, but I hope it makes it a little easier to save money. Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment