Having gone through my first week of adds, I am making a few realizations. The first is that I am not quite sure what items to list and what to leave out. Some things that are advertised are not that great a deal in my estimation. However, I know that sometimes we need to grab something even if it's not at the drop bottom price. I am trying to list basic needs even if they aren't that great. It's often still better than the normal Walmart price.
I also realize that there are quite a few products that I don't normally buy, but I think many of you probably do buy. On those I am not quite sure what a good price is or isn't. Don't hesitate to comment and let me know if something I listed is not a great deal. I will get it down sooner or later. Meanwhile I will keep working on catering to the needs of my dedicated followers. Have a great time at the grocery store!
Wow! That's quite a list for the week:)I'm impressed:)
ReplyDeleteI just bookmarked your blog. You see, I didsaavy shopper a couple years ago. I am curious to follow your blog and your lists because my problem was the coupons were rarely ever for products that I regularly buy.cereal, diaper s, and toiletries at best. I want to coupon though, just haven't found my niche/groove yet..so please, inspire me!
ReplyDelete